General CONDITIONS of the online store www.mundamindi.com
Part 1. These general terms and conditions are intended to regulate the relationship between the CHISTA PLANETA EOOD, Burgas, Peruschitsa str., 18, hereinafter referred to as the SUPPLIER for brevity, and customers, collectively referred to as USERS, online store mundamundi.com, hereinafter referred to as the "STORE".
II. SUPPLIER DATA
Part 2. Information in accordance with the Law on Electronic Commerce and the Law on Consumer Protection:
1. Supplier Name: CHISTA PLANETA EOOD
2. Address and office address: Burgas, Perushtitsa str. 18, Bulgaria
3. Address for carrying out activities: Burgas, Perushtitsa str. 18, Bulgaria
4. Correspondence data: Burgas, 18 Perushtitsa str., Bulgaria
5. Registration in public registers: 205702852.
6. Supervisory authorities:
(1) Personal Data Protection Commission
Address: Professor. Tsvetan Lazarov ave No. 2, Sofia, 1592, Bulgaria
wire: (02) 940 20 46
fax: (02) 940 36 40
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Consumer Protection Commission
Address: Slaveykov square No. 4A, Fl. 3, 4 and 6, Sofia, 1000, , Bulgaria
wire.: 02 / 980 25 24
fax: 02 / 988 42 18
hotline: 0700 111 22
III. CHARACTERISTICS OF THE ON-LINESTORE
Part 3. The STORE is available at the address on the Internet www.mundamundi.com, with the help of which users have the opportunity to conclude contracts for the sale and delivery of goods offered in the online store, including the following:
1. Register and create an account to view the online store and use additional services to provide information;
2. To make electronic statements in connection with the conclusion or execution of contracts with the online store through the interface of the online store page;
3. Conclusion of contracts for the sale and delivery of goods offered by the online store;
4. Make any payments in connection with the concluded contracts with the STORE in accordance with the payment methods supported by STOREs.
5. Receive information about new products offered in the online store;
6. View the goods, their characteristics, prices and terms of delivery;
7. Receive notifications about the rights arising from the law mainly through the interface of the website of the online store;
8. Exercise the right to withdraw from a contract concluded remotely for goods offered by the supplier for which the right to withdraw from the contract applies;
Part 4. The supplier delivers the goods and guarantees the rights of users provided for by law, within the framework of good faith, accepted in practice, consumer or commercial law criteria and conditions.
Part 5. (1) Users conclude a contract for the purchase and sale of goods offered by the online store through the supplier's interface, available on its page on the Internet or other means of communication remotely.
(2)by virtue of a contract for the purchase and sale of goods concluded with consumers, the supplier undertakes to deliver and transfer the user's ownership of certain goods through the interface.
(3) users pay remuneration to the supplier for the delivered goods in accordance with the conditions established in the online store and these general terms and conditions. Payment is made in the amount of the price announced by the supplier at the address of the online store.
(4) the supplier delivers the goods requested by the users within the terms and conditions defined by the supplier on the e-shop page and in accordance with these general terms and conditions. (5) the cost of delivery is determined separately and explicitly by the price of the goods.
Part 6. (1) The user and the supplier agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and execution of the contract of sale can be made electronically and through electronic statements in the sense of the Law on Electronic Document and Electronic Signature. 11 of the Law on Electronic Commerce.
(2) it is assumed that the electronic statements made by the users of the site were made by the persons specified in the data provided by the User during registration, if the user entered the appropriate user name and access password.
IV. USE OF THE ELECTRONIC STORE
Part 7. (1) In order to use the STORE to conclude contracts for the sale of goods, the user must enter the name and password of remote access chosen by him, in cases where the STORE requires registration.
(2) the user name and password of the remote access are determined by electronic registration on the supplier's website.
(3) by filling in their data and clicking the "Yes, I accept" or "Registration" buttons, the user declares that he is familiar with these terms and conditions, agrees with their content and undertakes to comply with them unconditionally.
(4) the provider confirms the user's registration by sending an email to the email address specified by the user, to which information about the activation of registration is also sent. The user confirms the registration and conclusion of the contract by means of an electronic link in the letter with which he was notified of the registration sent by the supplier. After confirmation, a user account is created, and contractual relations arise between him and the supplier.
(5) upon registration, the user undertakes to provide reliable and up-to-date data. The user updates the data specified in his registration in a timely manner in case of changes.
(6) in order to use the full functionality of the supplier's online store, the User undertakes to register on the website of the online store. The supplier is not responsible if, due to the lack of registration, the user was unable to use the full functionality of the STORE, including with respect to the exercise of rights under the contract, the ability to claim a lower price and other similar functions.
(7) these general terms and conditions may be accepted by users without registration in the online store by explicit expression of will, including through the website of the online store.
Part 8. (1) The email address provided during the initial registration of the user, as well as any subsequent email address used for the exchange of statements between the User and the supplier, is the "primary email address" in the sense of these general terms and conditions. The User has the right to change their primary contact email address.
(2) upon receipt of a request to change the Main Contact Email Address, the supplier sends a request to confirm the change. The confirmation request is sent by the supplier to the new Primary Contact email address specified by the user.
(3) the change of the Main Contact e-mail address occurs after confirmation by the user, expressed through the link contained in the confirmation request sent by the supplier to the new Main contact e-mail address specified by the user.
(4) the Supplier informs the User about the changes by e-mail sent to the main contact e-mail address specified by the user before making changes to paragraph. 2.
(5) the Supplier is not responsible to the User for the unlawful change of the Main contact e-mail address.
(6) the supplier may require the user to use the primary contact email address in specific cases.
V. TECHNICAL MEASURES FOR THE CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT OF SALE
Part 9. (1) Users mainly use the interface of the supplier's page to conclude contracts for the purchase and sale of goods offered by the supplier in the STORE.
(2) the contract is concluded in Bulgarian or English.
(3) the contract between the supplier and the User is these general terms and conditions available on the website of the online store.
(4) the user is a party to the contract with the supplier in accordance with the data provided during registration and contained in the user's personal profile. For the avoidance of doubt, this is the data with which the vendor account was created.
(5) the supplier includes in the interface of its website technical means for detecting and correcting errors in entering information before the application for the conclusion of the contract is made.
(6) this agreement is considered concluded from the moment the user registers with the supplier or accepts the general terms and conditions in another express way, including through an application on the supplier's website. The contract of sale of goods is considered concluded from the moment of its application by the user through the supplier's interface.
(7) the supplier explicitly notifies the user about the conclusion of this Agreement and the conclusion of the contract of sale of goods by appropriate electronic means. (8) the application for the conclusion of the contract and the confirmation of its receipt are considered received when their addressees have the opportunity to access them.
(9) the supplier delivers the goods to the address specified by the user and is not responsible if the data provided by the user is false or misleading.
Part 10. (1) Users conclude a purchase and sale agreement with the supplier according to the following procedure:
Registration in the online store and provision of the necessary data if the user has not yet registered in the online store or by requesting goods without registration;
Login to the system to fulfill orders in the online store by identifying with a name and password and other identification method;
Selecting one or more of the products offered in the online store and adding them to the list of products for purchase;
Provision of delivery data;
The choice of the method and time of payment of the price.
(2) users can conclude a purchase and sale agreement with the supplier without registration, using the corresponding functionality in the interface of the STORE
VI. SPECIAL OBLIGATIONS OF THE SUPPLIER. CONSUMER PROTECTION
Part 11. The rules of this section VI of these General Terms and Conditions apply to users for whom, according to the data specified for the conclusion of a purchase and sale agreement or when registering in an STORE, it can be concluded that they are consumers within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act, the Electronic Commerce Act and/or Directive 2011/83/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of October 25, 2011.
Part 12. (1) The main characteristics of the goods offered by the supplier are determined in the profile of each product on the website of the online store.
(2) the cost of goods, including all taxes, is determined by the supplier in the profile of each product on the website of the online store.
(3) the cost of postal and transportation expenses not included in the price of the goods is determined by the supplier and provided as information for users at one of the following moments before the conclusion of the contract:
- In the profile of each of the products on the website of the supplier of the online store;
- When choosing goods for the conclusion of a contract of sale;
(4) the method of payment, delivery and execution of the contract is defined in these general terms and conditions, as well as the information provided to the user on the supplier's website.
(5) the information provided to the users of this article is relevant at the time of its visualization on the supplier's website before the conclusion of the purchase and sale agreement.
(6) the supplier must specify the terms of delivery of individual goods on its website.
(7) the supplier shall indicate before the conclusion of the contract the total cost of the order for all the goods contained therein.
(8) users agree that all information required by the law on consumer protection can be provided through the interface of the e-shop platform or e-mail.
Part 13. (1) The consumer agrees that the supplier has the right to accept an advance payment for contracts concluded with the consumer for the purchase and sale of goods and their delivery.
(2) the consumer independently chooses whether to pay the supplier the price for the delivery of goods before or at the time of their delivery.
Part 14. (1) The consumer has the right to withdraw from the concluded contract within 14 days from the date of acceptance of the goods without payment of compensation or penalty and without specifying a reason through a single form of withdrawal from the contract available on the supplier's website. Information about the exercise of the right to refuse is available on the supplier's website. Users can also use another unambiguous statement that can be recorded on a durable medium.
(2) the right of refusal under paragraph 1 does not apply in the following cases:
1. for the delivery of goods made by order of the consumer or in accordance with his individual requirements;
2. for the delivery of goods that by their nature may degrade the quality or have a short shelf life;
3. for the delivery of sealed goods that have been unsealed after their delivery and cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection;
4. for the delivery of goods that, after they have been delivered and by their nature mixed with other goods from which they cannot be separated;
5. for the delivery of sealed sound recordings or video recordings or sealed computer software that were printed after delivery;
6. for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
(3) If the supplier has not fulfilled its obligations to provide the information set out in the Law on Consumer Protection, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the concluded contract within one year and 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods. If the information was provided to the user during the period of refusal, it begins to flow from the date of its provision. The User has the right to send a refusal application in accordance with this article directly to the supplier by means of a clear unambiguous statement in free text sent to the electoral mail of the provider specified in the Contacts section.
(4) When the user has exercised his right to withdraw from the contract at a distance or from the contract outside the retail facility, the supplier shall reimburse all amounts received by the consumer, including the cost of delivery, without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the date when he was notified of the user's decision to withdraw from the contract. The Supplier reimburses the amounts received using the same means of payment used by the User during the initial transaction, unless the user has expressed his explicit consent to use another means of payment and provided that this is not related to the user's expenses.
(5) when exercising the right of refusal, the costs of returning the delivered goods at the expense of the consumer and from the amount that the consumer has paid under the contract, the costs of returning the goods are deducted. The supplier is not obliged to reimburse additional costs for the delivery of the goods when the consumer has specifically chosen a method of delivery of the goods other than the cheapest type of standard delivery offered by the supplier.
(6) the consumer undertakes to store the goods received by the supplier and to ensure the preservation of their quality and safety during the period specified in paragraph. 1.
(7) the user may exercise his right to withdraw from the contract with the supplier by sending a written application to the supplier through the standard form of withdrawal from the contract available on the website of the online store.
(8) If the supplier has not offered to pick up the goods himself, he may withhold payment of the consumer's amounts until he receives the goods or until the consumer provides proof that he sent the goods back, whichever of them happened earlier.
Part 15. (1) The delivery period of the goods and the initial moment from which it proceeds are determined for each product individually when concluding a contract with the consumer through the supplier's website, if the goods are not ordered in one delivery.
(2) if the consumer and the supplier have not set the delivery time, the delivery time of the goods is 30 working days from the date following the dispatch of the order to the consumer to the supplier through the website of the STORE.
(3) If the supplier is unable to fulfill the contract due to the fact that he does not have the ordered goods, he is obliged to notify the Consumer and reimburse the amounts paid by him.
Ch. 16. (1) the supplier transfers the goods to the consumer after checking the fulfillment of the requirements for providing information to the consumer in accordance with the law on consumer Protection.
(2) The User and the supplier certify the circumstances under paragraph 1 in writing at the time of delivery by self-promotion, unless otherwise agreed.
(3) The User and the supplier agree that the requirements under paragraph 1 will be observed if the certificate was made by a person for whom, in accordance with the circumstances, it can be concluded that he will transmit the information to the user who is a party to the contract.
VII. OTHER CONDITIONS
Part 17. The supplier delivers and transfers the goods to the user within the time limit set at the conclusion of the contract.
Part 18. The user must inspect the goods at the time of its delivery and transfer by the supplier and, if it does not meet the requirements, immediately notify the supplier.
VIII. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Part 19. (1) The Supplier takes measures to protect the User's personal data in accordance with the Law on Personal Data protection.
(2) for reasons of security of users' personal data, the provider will only send data to the email address that was specified by users at the time of registration.
(4) users agree that the supplier has the right to process their personal data necessary to fulfill orders in the online store and fulfill the contract.
Part 20. (1) At any time, the supplier has the right to require the user to legitimize and verify the authenticity of each of the circumstances and personal data announced during registration.
(2) if for any reason the user has forgotten or lost his name and password, the supplier has the right to apply the stated procedure for lost or forgotten names and passwords.
IX. CHANGES AND ACCESS TO THE GENERAL CONDITIONS
Part 21. (1) These general terms and conditions may be amended by the supplier, which the latter will duly notify all users who have registered.
(2) the supplier and the user agree that any addition and modification of these general terms and conditions will apply to the user after his explicit notification by the supplier, and if the user does not declare within the 30-day period provided to him that he rejects them.
(3) the user agrees that all statements of the supplier in connection with the change of these general conditions will be sent to the email address specified by the user during registration. The User agrees that emails sent in accordance with this article do not need to be signed with an electronic signature in order to act in relation to it.
22. The Supplier publishes these general terms and conditions on its website together with all additions and changes to them.
23. These general terms and Conditions and the user's contract with the supplier are terminated in the following cases:
in case of termination and announcement of liquidation or bankruptcy of one of the parties to the contract;
by mutual agreement of the parties in writing;
unilaterally, with notification to each of the parties in case of non-fulfillment of the obligations of the other party;
if it is objectively impossible for any of the parties to the contract to fulfill their obligations;
when removing or sealing equipment by state authorities;
in case of cancellation of the User's registration on the website of the online store. In this case, the concluded but unfulfilled purchase and sale agreements remain in force and are subject to execution;
in case of exercising the right to refuse in accordance with paragraph 55, al. 1 of the Law on Consumer Protection. In this case, only the contract for the supply of the corresponding ordered goods is terminated if the right to withdraw from the contract is applicable to the corresponding category of goods.
XI. OTHER CONDITIONS
Part 24. The invalidity of any of the provisions of these Terms will not lead to the invalidity of the entire contract.
Part 25. In case of unresolved issues in this agreement related to the execution and interpretation of this agreement, the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply.
Part 26. All disputes between the parties to this Agreement will be resolved by a competent court or the consumer Protection commission.